401 DB (Drop Bench)
- Adjustable Width Tilting Headpiece
- Adjustable Ankle Rest (Horizontal)
- Total Drop SystemTM (Forward Motion Drop Head w/BIPA, Chest Drop (Manual) Lumbar/Pelvic Drop (Manual)
- Elevating, Straight drop headpiece
- Kick Drops
- Manual drop Ankle
- Vertical Ankle Rest
- Total Dimension Flexion Headpiece
- Snap-on Covers
* Shown with optional kick drops
An adjusting bench with a total drop system. Standard features include a tilting forward motion drop headpiece with adjustable widths, one-piece chest/lumbar drop and lumbar/pelvic drop. Options include an elevating headpiece with straight drop, kick drops and ankle drop.
|401 DB - Drop Bench
||18" to 27"
||80 lbs. (approx)
||100 lbs. (approx)
Lloyd's drop design allows the amount of force applied to be equal, whether that force is applied on the right, left or center of the cushion, making them superior to other drops on the market. The automatic cocking drops are built into the table with controls on each side and can be set manually in the event of electric failure. No air compressor is required. A specially designed spring release on chest section is optional. Optional manual and automatic drops are available.